King Cajun Crawfish - Dr. Phillips Location
7637 Turkey Lake Rd, Orlando, FL 32819
Our Response to COVID-19
Dear valued customers,
The health, well-being, and safety of our workers and our customers are of the highest priority at King Cajun Crawfish.
During these difficult moments, we understand our customers may be wary about dining at our location. King Cajun will close at 8:30pm every day to take the precautions listed below.
If you wish, we strongly encourage using our safe & convenient curbside pickup to protect you & others. We are offering Curbside Pickup & we have partnered with ChowNow’s food delivery service, you will receive 5% OFF applied directly after checkout.
We have enforced these rules/precautions to address the COVID-19:
1. We wear masks to minimize contact and maintain the cleaning and disinfecting the entirety of our restaurant throughout the day.
2. We have always used disposable utensils.
3. We ask that our employees stay home if they feel under the weather.
4. We clean and sanitize tabletops, chairs, menus, utensils, door handles, bathroom/sink handles, windows, screens, before & after every customer visit.
5. We ask all our employees to be mindful and wash their hands after they come in contact with any countertops, towels, money, devices, boxes, and to avoid touching their face.
6. Hand-sanitizers and anti-bacterial soap are available.
If you are feeling unwell, please stay at home and we wish for your speedy recovery.
King Cajun Crawfish - Dr. Phillips Management.